All new Grameenphone pre-paid (Nishchinto), Djuice, Ekota 1, 3 and BS 1,3,4 (Shofol) & 5, Bondhu, Grameenphone Public Phone and Village phone connections will enjoy following offers.
- New Connections will be able to enjoy Tk 5 Preloaded amount
- Preloaded amount for Village Phone will be Tk 50
- Validity of all the Preloaded amount will be 30 days including disbursement date
- To check the Preloaded amount, dial *566#
- For Internet, customer will be charged at 1 TK/MB, up to 5MB in New SIM. Dial *121*3352# to get uninterrupted internet, upto 200MB at same rate or Dial*121*3# to buy a data pack.
Free Internet, 1 poisha on First Recharge:
- On Tk 34 First Recharge, customers will be able to enjoy 1 poisha/second to any local operators, 24 hours for 30 days. In addition to that, customers will get 1GB Internet and 4 MMS for 7 days
- “Any local operator” denotes domestic network calls only (GP-other mobile operators, GP-PSTN & GP-IPTSP) excluding any short code calls
- Upon expiry of special tariff, customers will be able to enjoy the main package call rate
- While enjoying the special lower tariff, other lower tariff offers will not be applicable. Lower tariff is not applicable on bonus amount, bonus minutes or Emergency Balance and these will consume first
- To check bonus & validity, please dial *121*1*2#
- The first recharge offer is applicable only for the first time, after which Tk 34 recharge offer will not be applicable for the subscriber. During the campaign period, mentioned recharge points (Tk 34) are only applicable to the eligible new subscribers and will remain restricted for all other customers.
Second recharge offer: 110 Minutes at Tk 66 (validity 10 days)
- On exact 66 Taka second recharge (all charges included) eligible new prepaid subscribers can enjoy the convenience of buying 110 minutes for 10 days.
- Second recharge offer is applicable only for second time recharge, after that- this recharge offer will not be applicable for the subscriber (Once in a lifetime).
- If a subscriber recharges 66 first or third onward he will not get the offer. Second recharge should be within the first two days (activation day + 1 day) after that this second recharge offer will not be applicable to the customer.
- Eligible customers can enjoy the convenience of buying a second recharge offer only once in a lifetime. During the campaign period above mentioned recharge points (66 Taka) are only applicable to the eligible new GA subscribers and will remain restricted for all other customers.
1 GB on 17 Taka Recharge Trigger:
- Customers will be eligible to buy 1 GB Internet for only 17 Tk (inclusive all charges). For recharge customers need to recharge exact 17 Tk to get 1 GB with 7 days validity.
- Customers can avail 1 GB Internet for 17 Taka (inclusive all charges) offer only once in one calendar month.
- 1 GB Internet for 17 Tk (inclusive all charges) offer will be open for 9 consecutive months including the month of 34 taka first recharge. Each calendar month customers can take the offer once.
- During the campaign period above mentioned recharge points (17 Taka) are only applicable to the eligible new subscribers and will remain restricted for all other customers.
- The validity period for the 1 GB Internet for 17 Taka (inclusive all charges) offer is 7 days.
- Subscribers can avail this offer maximum of 9 times within his eligible period. Eligible period is nine calendar months and it starts from the date from his activation date.
- Customers can check his/her monthly remaining opt-in quota by dialing *121*1111#
- After internet volume expiration, customer will be charged 1 TK/MB up to 5MB.Dial *121*3352# to get uninterrupted internet, upto 200MB at same rate or Dial*121*3# to buy a data pack.
- 10% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15% VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% Surcharge on base tariff